Monday, December 3, 2012

FOX

Hello again, Blogger world! Time for a long overdue update, that I might do in bullet points to save space. Impending time will tell. 1. Almost done with my WIP. It was going to be a novella, but kept growing so now it's a novel. Dark, erotic, and very gay. It's being written under my pseudonym, Fox Lee, and I'm very happy with the progress. In fact, 2. This is the first novel I'm consistently happy with/look forward to writing. I made a discovery this past year, my muse wants to write gay characters. In horror, in erotica, in any other genre I decide to write in. I feel at home writing about gay men, I feel weird and stilted writing about straight people. Maybe it's the Aspergers talking, but in the end all that matters is that I'm writing : ) 3. For those who missed it, I have Apspergers. It came out in therapy for OCD, the reason I have been so absent (the OCD, not the therapy). I had my last session last week. I still struggle with OCD constantly, but my ability to manage it is much higher. 4. Prozac is the best thing ever. It didn't cure my OCD, but it kicked my depression in the nuts. Kudos to my therapist, to figuring out the root behind my anxiety. When you've been depressed all your life, you don't think you're depressed, so being closer to normal is sweet. I have much more energy, zest for life, and all that crap. 5. We got a puppy. I now get up early (by seven), go for many walks, and deal with poop and pee on a daily basis. This has brought my anxiety down, quote frankly I have no time to be neurotic. Crap...he's tell me he wants to go out again. I'll end things here, and take him out one more time. Gay erotica doesn't write itself. -Sin

3 comments:

kaixinle said...

When you've been depressed all your life, you don't think you're depressed, so being closer to normal is sweet. I have much more energy, zest for life, and all that crap. 5. We got a puppy. I now get up early (by seven), go for many walks, and deal with poop and pee on a daily basis. This has brought my anxiety down, quote frankly I have no time to be neurotic
www.mmokaufen.com
WOW Gold Kaufen

Duct Cleaning said...

when opening in Internet Explorer, it’s got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, excellent blog!

- Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning | Furnace Cleaning

IISAFETY said...

Nice blog! You're good in expressing your life happenings. Thanks for able to share such thing. Keep it up!